The difference between Ruyi yarn and organza, which one […]
The difference between Ruyi yarn and organza, which one is better? Ruyi yarn fabric is a kind of translucent fabric. Some businesses like to call it Ruyi yarn. To put it bluntly, Ruyi yarn is another name for organ yarn.
Ruyi yarn fabric is actually organza fabric. In fact, the textile raw material is Ruyi yarn, which is a blend of rayon and nylon. Therefore, Ruyi yarn perfectly inherits the properties of rayon and nylon.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Ruyi Yarn? To explain the advantages and disadvantages of Ruyi Yarn, we must first figure out the textile fibers of Ruyi Yarn, namely rayon and nylon!
Advantages of Ruyi yarn fabric:
1. The main advantage of organza fabric is that it is particularly crisp.
2. Textile raw materials are relatively cheap because they are all chemical fiber fabrics.
3. Since the Ruyi yarn fabric is translucent, it is especially suitable as a wedding dress decoration.
Disadvantages of Ruyi yarn fabric:
1. Because there is a certain proportion of rayon in the fabric composition, rayon is particularly not resistant to water, so it is not allowed to soak in water for a long time in terms of washing.
2. Do not machine wash, rub vigorously, so Ruyi yarn fabrics are particularly strenuous in maintenance and washing.
3. Acid and alkali resistant, so do not use alkaline detergents when washing to avoid corrosion of the fabric.
Specifications: Diyang Roman grid four-sided bombView More