Cationic is not the same as de velvet. De velvet is als […]
Cationic is not the same as de velvet. De velvet is also called diamond velvet. It is a new type of fabric. Its warmth retention effect is very good. It is very suitable for autumn and winter clothing. The cationic fabric is mainly made of polyester, which has good performance and long life. , High color fastness.
Advantages of de velvet fabric:
1. Warmth retention. De velvet fabric uses dry spinning ultra-fine special-shaped cross-section technology to make the fabric more fluffy. In addition, the erected pile can also increase the amount of still air, so the de velvet fabric is very warm.
2. Soft and self-cultivation. The most popular thing about De Rong is that the downy is thick and dense, it feels soft and waxy, and it is soft and close to the body, which can avoid wearing bloated clothes in winter.
3. Not easy to fade. The velvet fabric adopts reactive printing and dyeing, which has good color fastness and is not easy to fade.
4. Good air permeability. De velvet fabric has a unique moisture wicking function, which can better drain moisture out of the body, soft and breathable.
5. Bright colors. De velvet fabrics are rich in colors and elegant in style, and the luster of the fabric shines like a diamond.
Features of cationic fabrics:
1. One of the characteristics of cationic fabrics is the two-color effect. With this feature, some yarn-dyed two-color fabrics can be replaced, thereby reducing the cost of the fabric. This is the characteristic of cationic fabrics, but it also limits its characteristics. For multi-color yarn-dyed fabrics, cationic fabrics can only be replaced.
2. Cationic fabrics have bright colors and are very suitable for artificial fibers, but they are used for washing and light fastness of natural cellulose and protein fabrics.
3. The abrasion resistance of cationic fabrics is also very good. After adding some artificial fibers such as polyester and spandex, it has higher strength and better elasticity, and its abrasion resistance is second only to nylon.
4. Cationic fabrics have some chemical properties, such as corrosion resistance, dilute alkali resistance, bleach resistance, oxidizers, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, as well as some physical properties, such as UV resistance.
Specification: (1113-1 nylon option)View More