The difference between goose down and duck down: 1. Sme […]
The difference between goose down and duck down:
1. Smell: Ducks are omnivorous animals, and the food contains a lot of fat, and duck down has a lot of oil, which generally has a fishy smell. The goose's feed is mainly plants and has almost no peculiar smell;
2. Warmth: goose is plump than duck, goose down is bigger than duck down, goose down has higher hollowness, better fluffiness and better resilience;
3. Warming effect: the maximum temperature of 1500G duck down on the market is minus 29 degrees, and the maximum temperature of 1500G goose down is minus 40 degrees;
4. Washability: Duck down contains a lot of oil, so the washability of duck down is relatively high. Goose down contains less oil and is not washable;
5. Down content: Duck down generally has a maximum down content of 85 to 90, and goose down has a down content of 90 to 95.